Join us on Facebook and become a fan.
CASCADE SWIM CENTER:
Click here to register for a class or activity.
You will be taken to our registration program and will be leaving this website. To return to this page use the back arrow key on your browser toolbar.
Registration Quick Start Guide
First Step - requesting an account:
- From the main introduction page, click on the button that says "Request Account."
- This will open the "Account Information" page where you much fill in your personal information. Note that this is YOUR information, not your child's information.
- Fill in as much information as possible, specifically cell phone, work phone and/or email address, as this information will be needed to contact you in the event of class cancellation or emergency. The Login name and Password you create here will be required for future registrations so write it down and keep it in a safe place.
- Press "Submit" or "Submit and Add Family Member" and when the confirmation screen appears, press "Continue". This will take you to the "Account Options" page.
- Under the personal information section, select "Change Information about Family Members/Friends".
- From the "Family Members/Friends" screen, please enter or modify the information on the screen to correspond to the first child you wish to create in the system. Note that the program copies most of the information from your previously created account to save you having to re-enter information. For all children accounts, be sure to fill in the emergency contacts (1 and 2), set the "Role in Family" to child, enter the proper gender and date of birth and fill in any medical alert information that our coaches and staff should know to ensure your child has a fun and safe experience. When all the information is entered, press "Submit" at the bottom of the form.
- Repeat step 6 for all additional children in your family who will be registering for any of our recreational activities, so that by the end of the process your account and all your children should appear in the list at the top of the "Family Members/Friends" form.
Second Step - registering for activities:
- From the main introduction page (click the Intro button at the top of the screen if you are not already there), click on the button that says "View Activities". Alternatively, you can click on the "Register" button at the top of the screen. This will open the "Activity Listing" page.
- On the "Activity Listing" page, you can change the Category or use the Sort By drop down menu at the top of the screen to view only those activities in your desired age range or other grouping; you also can change the Location to view activities that take place in a particular facility.
- Use the black arrows above the activity list to move through the pages (if there are multiple pages available) and click on the name of the activity in which you are interested. This will open the "Activity Details" page.
- If this is an activity into which you would like to enroll your child, press the "Add to My Cart" button. If this button does not exist, the activity is either closed or full. Keep in mind that you can chose as many activities as need to add to the cart prior to moving on.
- You may now have to log into the webiste again, so just re-enter your login name and password that you created when you requested your account.
- You will now be at your "Shopping Cart" and you will see the activity or activities you chose in step 4. having this activity item in your cart will allow you to enroll a single child into the activity. If you would like to enroll additional children into the same activity, or if you would like to enroll your children into other activities, press the "Show Activities" button near the bottom of the Shopping Cart screen and repeat steps 2-4 for each additional activity enrollment you require.
- When you are done with step 6, your Shopping Cart should contain an activity enrollment item for each child registering into each activvity. For example, if you are registering 2 children into 2 activities each, you will have 4 activities listed in your Shopping Cart. Press the "Checkout" button.
- On the "Participant Information" screen, use the drop down menu beside each enrollment to assign the proper child to that enrollment. Answer any required questions dealing with that activity. Press "Continue" when finished.
- Review your enrollments on the "Confirm Order" screen and press "Continue" when finished. This will take you to the "Submit Payment" screen.
- Enter your credit card information into the proper fields and confirm that you are over 13 years of age by checking the checkbox and then press "Continue" to process the transaction and generate your receipt. (To pay by check or cash, you will need to register at the RAPRD office.)
- When the receipt appears, print the form for your records. Click File > Print > verify print settings and press the OK button.